This section presents the list of deliverables produced by RICHES to present the results of the research case studies which have been carried out during the project.
For the complete list of publications available in the RICHES resources website, we invite you to browse the All Documents section through the top menu or using the search filters on the right frame.
- Deliverable D6.1. Digital libraries, digital exhibitions and users: an interactive case study report (May 2016). Report examining strategies and approaches for deepening audience engagement with digitally mediated cultural heritage… View Document
- Deliverable D8.4. International Conference proceedings – Amsterdam (May 2016). Proceedings of the Final RICHES International Conference, “Identity Matters”, which took place in Amsterdam on 14 and 15 April 2016… View Document
- Deliverable D7.1. Evidence-based policy briefing (May 2016). Series of reports containing analysis and recommendations, with a special focus on the role of digital technologies, incorporating foresight studies, visioning work and SWOT analysis… View Document
- Deliverable D7.3. Public-Private-Partnership guidelines for CH (May 2016). Report introducing Public-Private Partnerships for cultural heritage, identifying the main fields of implementation, the working models and the actors involved, as well as the respective benefits and challenges of such a partnership… View Document
- Deliverable D8.5. Cultural Heritage in a Changing World. Report describing the methodology statement of the development of the book entitled Cultural Heritage in a Changing World… View Document
- Deliverable D7.2. Online resources for living heritage. Document providing an overview of the toolkit that has been developed for cultural heritage professionals to define their co-creation strategy… View Document
- Deliverable D4.3. Structures for social and territorial cohesion (May 2016). Report examining how cultural heritage resources can be deployed in the construction of localised and spatially defined communities and, where relevant, the ways in which digital technology is being used in this process… View Document
- Deliverable D5.2. Place-making, promotion and commodification of CH resources (March 2016). Report examining whether locations have coherent strategies to appeal to consumers using cultural resources and attributes such as place promotion, product and quality… View Document
- Deliverable D4.2. Good practices and methods for co-creation (December 2015). Report presenting an overview of exemplary and inspirational co-creation cases that have been developed inside and outside of the RICHES project… View Document
- Deliverable D5.4. CH best practice in the digital economy (December 2015). Report addressing one the most important issues for the future of cultural heritage: experimentation and innovation in digital technology in a time of social and technological change… View Document
- Deliverable D3.1. Transformantion, change and best practice for CH processes (November 2015). Report presenting the results of investigations into how digital practices are transforming the traditional cultural heritage interactions and practices… View Document
- Deliverable D5.3. Fiscal and Economic Issues in the Digital Age. (September 2015). Report providing an economic analysis of the impact of taxation, public support and private contribution to the production, distribution and consumption of cultural heritage and to improve understanding of the geography of cultural activities and ways in which fiscal policy can become more efficient in the age of digitization… View Document
- Deliverable D4.1. European identity, belonging and the role for digital CH. (August 2015). Report outlining the results of a qualitative study that examined the importance of (digital) Cultural Heritage for identity-building processes within European communities and its role for the development of a European identity… View Document
- Deliverable D8.3. International Conference Proceedings – Pisa. (May 2015). Proceedings of the First RICHES International Conference, “Cultural Heritage: Recalibrating Relationships”, which took place in Pisa, at the Museum of Graphics of Palazzo Lanfranchi, on 4 and 5 December 2014… View Document
- Deliverable D5.1. The Use of Craft Skills in New Contexts. (May 2015). Report outlining the results of a qualitative study that examined how craft skills can generate value and competitive advantage for the European creative economy, particularly with respect to employment and the creation of new jobs… View Document
- Deliverable D2.2. Digital copyrights framework. (November 2014). Common framework of understanding for the RICHES project in relation to the law of copyright (and performer’s rights) and its importance for digital CH, cultural working practices that embrace co-creation as the norm and CH that is transformed from analogue to digital… View Document
- Deliverable D2.1. CH Definitions and Taxonomy. (November 2014). RICHES theoretical framework of interrelated terms and definitions, within which further research may be conducted and shared and CH-related practices may be further developed… View Document
The RICHES publications are licensed under a Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) Creative Commons license.