This page presents a list of references to quantitative data (sources) on heritage and digitization.
- EGMUS. The European Group of Museum Statistics publishes yearly reports per country (as available) on museum management, activities and visitors: http://www.egmus.eu/en/statistics/.
- EBLIDA. The European Bureau of Library, Information, and Documentation Association has a Knowledge and Information Center (KIC) which publishes an overview of academic libraries, public libraries, and country surveys: http://www.eblida.org/activities/kic/.
- Compendium. Cultural policies and trends in Europe has a section on statistics on population, participation, cultural markets, trade and public funding: http://www.culturalpolicies.net/web/statistics.php.
- ITU. The International Telecommunications Union collects data on use of the Internet and mobile technology across the world: http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/Statistics/Pages/stat/default.aspx.
- Eurostat. The European Office of Statistics collects data on culture including employment in the cultural sector, household and government expenditure, participation and international trade: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/culture/overview. Eurostat also publishes thematic cultural pocketbooks: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/publications/collections/pocketbooks.
- ENUMERATE. This European project, currently housed under Europeana, collects bi-yearly data on digital activities in museums, archives and libraries: http://pro.europeana.eu/enumerate/statistics.