This page contains the list of policy briefs produced by RICHES to provide support and advice to decision-makers at all levels, including policy makers, programme owners, cultural managers, public administrators and private entrepreneurs.
For the complete list of publications available in the RICHES resources website, we invite you to browse the All Documents section through the top menu or using the search filters on the right frame.
- European Policy Brief. European Minorities and Identity: strengthening relationships for a sense of belonging in the digital era (April 2016). This policy brief offers a series of recommendations, which can contribute to the understanding of a European identity and strengthen already existing relationships… View Document
- European Policy Brief. The Cultural Heritage Institution: Transformation and Change in a Digital Age (April 2016). This policy brief is concerned with CH institutions in a time of dynamic cultural, social and technological change… View Document
- European Policy Brief. The Economic and Fiscal Dimension of Cultural Heritage (April 2016). This policy brief focuses on the effects of two forms of government support: VAT regulation for CH goods and services and direct subsidies to CH organisations… View Document
- European Policy Brief. Towards a Craft Revival: Recalibrating Social, Cultural, Economic and Technological Dynamics (April 2016). This policy brief makes recommendations for unlocking the potential of the craft sector and craft skills, with a focus on maximising their economic value without undermining their social and cultural value… View Document
- European Policy Brief. Food Heritage and Culture: Changing Spaces of Production and Consumption (March 2016). The aim of this policy brief is to highlight the growth of community-led food initiatives and the changing spaces of food production and consumption… View Document
- European Policy Brief. Co-creation strategies: from incidental to transformative (August 2015). This policy brief gives a short overview of the potential benefits of co-creative methods in the CH sector, of the current practices and a number of suggestions to further stimulate co-creation in cultural heritage on a strategic level… View Document
- European Policy Brief. RICHES Taxonomy of cultural heritage definitions (July 2015). This policy brief presents evidence and recommendations emerging from the research undertaken to develop the RICHES Taxonomy of terms, concepts and definitions… View Document
- European Policy Brief. Digital Copyright Framework. The move from analogue to digital and new forms of IPR (June 2015). This policy brief describes how European policy-makers and European cultural heritage institutions should develop European copyright policies and strategies for the cultural heritage sector using the rights to culture and cultural rights as guiding principles… View Document
The RICHES publications are licensed under a Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) Creative Commons license.